Thursday, January 2, 2014

MY YEAR OF DARWIN (#YEAROFDARWIN)

 Charles Darwin

2 Jan 2014: "I had a strong taste for angling and would sit for any number of hours on the bank of a river or pond" - autobiography

CD would use worms and eventually feel bad enough for putting them on the hook that he would kill them with salt water first even though he thought this would cut into his catch. 

CD's childhood is spent collecting coins, insects, shells, and many other objects and this occurred to him "innately" and it was well developed by the time he went to day school. He also referred to his naivety with other children, which often tricked him, as well as his propensity to fib. 

I changed the hashtag to #yearofdarwn. Looks like #myod refers to some drink and make your own device. I thought of #myocd: my year of Charles Darwin but that refers to my ocd. Yea.  So #yearofdarwin it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment