Friday, January 3, 2014

MY YEAR OF DARWIN (#YEAROFDARWIN)

 Charles Darwin

3 Jan 2014: "My father once said to me 'You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat-catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family' " - autobiography

So far he seems like a normal kid. Struggles with schools, feels (and is) very average. Has taken to collecting and taking long solitary walks. Doesn't recall any thoughts. I did the same and I have no idea what I thought of either. 

Lots of snow on the ground but a snap to shovel. Just about half a foot of powdery snow. Bird feeders are full with lots of house sparrows, cardinals, song sparrows (all unbanded), and a few white-throated sparrows. All nervous. Hoping to catch a glimpse and maybe a picture of the Cooper's Hawk that likes to visit. Working on the natural gas - ecotoxicology paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment