2. I have to make small edits to my paper in the Special Issue
3. I have six species evaluations to do for the state - past due now. I offered to give population and habitat evaluations for a few grassland species that I've been studying
4. I'm chair of the Academic Planning Committee that oversees new programs at Wilkes. We have our biggest meeting since I've been a member or chair (6 years worth). We have proposals: a neurotraining facility (if you're feeling overworked and stressed - hmmm), a neuroscience major, two new nursing programs, and a 4 + 1 masters program in bioengineering. Each proposal consists of a narrative and a budget. Yuck. That's Tuesday.
5. I have to edit a paper that was recently accepted in Restoration Ecology. We use C isotopes to show an entire ecosystem is produced from planting grasses at a once toxic site that was completely unvegetated at one point. This needs to be done by Monday or Tuesday
6. Regular professor stuff: teaching two upper levels to homeworks, quizzes, and lectures to prepare.
But I did take a mental health break to do some of this:
Enough of that - back to work and jazz