I read a Facebook post that said we should write down our worries about the consequences of Trump's election. Excellent suggestion. The comment that followed was that 98% of these worries would not manifest. We'll see on 11/11/2017.
- 22 million Americans will go off insurance
- increased costs
- increased suicides (because the mentally ill are not covered and not getting treated)
- "business as usual" carbon emissions or increased
- reduction in research (which are pathetic now)
- coal coal coal
- more Hg in air and water (from burning coal)
- more overall pollution from decreased regs
- lost protection
- critical habitats sold off
- wilderness areas opened to development
- reduction in NSF
- loss of funding
- if Ben Carson (supposedly writing Organ of Species - a creationist text on the brain) becomes Sec of Education - then... I don't know.. but something stupid.