- upload review
- finish other review
- start new review (book chapter)
- update lecture
- giving a study abroad workshop for faculty tomorrow so need to work on the presentation and think of things faculty worry about
- mentoring grant
- put up bird house on campus
- think about the sustainability document I'd like to present to the WU president
- schedule a meeting with a collaborator
- announce the new study abroad grant
Monday, February 27, 2017
Things to get done this week
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Once again the semester has gotten ahead of me. One the plus side, I think biostatistics is progressing nicely and I've added 20 pages to the lab guide and 20 pages to the text.
Things to work on this weekend:
- Travel grants for the Wilson Ornithological. Never fun but always rewarding. I get to see what the newest crop of the brightest and best is working on. Always makes me grateful to have landed a job when I did. Due Sunday night.
- Biostatistics for Monday afternoon. I need to complete the assignment I gave last Monday and work on the next. They're looking at vegetation data from my master's thesis published here and here.
- Upload a completed review (nice natural history observation)
- Complete a review on fragmentation
- Work on presentation for a study abroad workshop for faculty