Things to work on this weekend:
- Travel grants for the Wilson Ornithological. Never fun but always rewarding. I get to see what the newest crop of the brightest and best is working on. Always makes me grateful to have landed a job when I did. Due Sunday night.
- Biostatistics for Monday afternoon. I need to complete the assignment I gave last Monday and work on the next. They're looking at vegetation data from my master's thesis published here and here.
- Upload a completed review (nice natural history observation)
- Complete a review on fragmentation
- Work on presentation for a study abroad workshop for faculty