- finish a review that mostly involves code
- grade exams
- finish coming up with the biostats lab assignment (t-tests and such with bluebird data that I collected 10 years ago)
- come up with a great talk by Saturday for the state blue bird society. I'm thinking of what we know and don't know about bluebirds
- figure out what to do with study abroad. We have three $5000 awards to give out and only one application.
- four study abroad meetings
Monday, April 3, 2017
The last sands of the day are tumbling through the hourglass... but here's my to-do for the week: