Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Year of Darwin

My Year of Darwin (#yearofdarwin)

 Charles Darwin

In the midst of too much to do, I like to distract myself. So I devised a distraction that might be less destructive than Solitaire or watching one of the many sci-fi TV shows that I love. For 2014, I would like to post a Charles Darwin quote every day that I find interesting and insightful. I'll pull quotes from his books and a collect of letters. 


#1 "I believe I was in many ways a naughty boy" -CD, Autobiography 

Charles Darwin was born February 12, 1809 to Robert Darwin, MD and Susannah Wedgewood Darwin. Darwin describes himself as being an average boy - a bit slow and naive. His mother died when he was very young and his earliest memories were being outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment