Thursday, December 4, 2014

My Year of Darwin 12/3/2014

 Charles Darwin

"If we look at species as having been specially created, and at varieties as having been produced by secondary laws, this similarity would be an astonishing fact. But it harmonises perfectly with the view that there is no essential distinction between species and varieties."  Charles Darwin, Origin of Species 1st edition (on Kindle)

This chapter has not been fun. This chapter has not been interesting. Oi! Last part of this chapter has something juicy and I've only pulled two quotes from this chapter for the blog. The only person that might find this interesting is the chimp-pig-hybrid=humans guy that annoys the piss out of me. 

I'm behind. This is my last Wednesday from hell for the semester. Tomorrow is worse. Bad days for the legs and brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment